We provide end-to-end bursary administration, encompassing all elements of the bursary ecosystem; recruitment, selection, monitoring, documentation and bursar support.
- Up to date access to students’ funding disbursements, removing the hassle of requesting information related to the students.
- Because we deal with students directly through our support programme, any problems related to funding disbursements are quickly identified and efficiently resolved.
- We offer clients full access to our services throughout the year. In other words, we are flexible should the donor wish to add another student to their bursary at any point during the funding year.
- Stipend and travel allowance budgeting and monthly disbursement.
- In order to reduce the cost of textbooks on the donor, we also arrange for students to purchase some textbooks second hand through our partner online textbook marketplace called Quillo. In order for bursars to transact on Quillo, we provide them with online Quillo credits and a login for the website. All transactions are verified through our delivery system and we keep a record of all textbooks purchased through the platform.